vEPC helps communication service providers (CSPs) transform their network architecture in order to move to SDN/ NFV, thus reducing overall costs. CSPs are in need of vendors that can provide them with better network visibility and real-time analytics. The objective is to identify application and service congestion earlier in order to take proactive action before customers notice any impact. As the market becomes increasingly competitive, providers of virtualized network solutions have to create a differentiating factor to assert their position successfully.
Application-aware vEPC is the key to SDN/NFV service deployments. Embedding the DPI engine R&S®PACE 2 in your vEPC solutions allows for efficient application routing and NFV/SDN service deployments. R&S®PACE 2 features full classification of mobile applications and services without performance reduction. Embedding deep packet inspection technology in vEPC solutions provides operators with actionable insights on subscriber traffic, application usage and patterns. With this intelligence they are able to optimize network services and significantly increase customer satisfaction.
Benefits of sourcing R&S®PACE 2:
- Create a highly performant vEPC solution
- Speed up your time to market and reduce cost of ownership
- Stay competitive and maximize service differentiation
- Transform markets by focusing on network agility, intelligence and automation
- Implement value-added services
- Deliver powerful intelligent routing, traffic steering and enterprise application performance solutions with advanced reporting capability
- Empower CSPs to achieve increased customer satisfaction