Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity and Radisys Partner to Bring Networking and Security Solution for European Service Providers
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity’s R&S Traffic Analytics Solution combined with Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 deliver improved subscriber security and reduced network latency
Leipzig, Germany / HILLSBORO, OR, U.S. – November 27, 2017 – Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity, a leading IT security provider, and Radisys® Corporation (NASDAQ: RSYS), a global leader of open telecom solutions, today announced that they have partnered to deliver a real-time, low-latency networking and security solution to multiple major European communication service providers (CSPs).
- CSPs are increasingly transforming their networks into virtualized data centers. However, in order to handle the massive growth in data traffic, they need to be able to scale their networks efficiently to handle the resulting high throughput requirements and dynamic network requests.
- Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity and Radisys have built a high-performance networking and security solution comprised of Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity’s R&S Traffic Analytics Solution and Radisys’ FlowEngine™ TDE-2000. This high-performance solution is designed to deliver real-time traffic classification and load balancing capabilities to rapidly analyze traffic and steer it through the network at line-rate speeds while offering increased security and enhanced user experience to subscribers on the network.
- Deploying R&S Traffic Analytics that is using the high-performance DPI engine R&S® PACE 2 enables CSP to analyze complex traffic that contains multiple layers of tunnels, labels and control protocols in order to get very granular but anonymous subscriber behavior insights.
- Leveraging a spine-and-leaf or appliance architecture and 1RU form factor, Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 delivers industry-leading density with up to 2 Tbps L2/L3 and 600 Gbps of advanced packet processing to support future traffic growth driven by 5G and IoT applications.
- Targeted at service providers throughout Europe, the solution supports:
- Significantly better network utilization with intelligent load balancing
- More efficient network operations with real-time traffic analytics
- Greater speed and agility to introduce new security services
- Improved end-user experience for new services and average revenue per user (ARPU)
“By partnering with Radisys, our solution will be able to provide major European communication service providers a load-balancing, fine-granular network analytics & security solution to address changes being caused by the evolution to 5G,” said Dirk Czepluch, vice president and managing director, business unit network analytics, Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity. “Coupling Radisys’ FlowEngine TDE-2000 and our R&S Traffic Analytics Solution will allow CSPs to increase the visibility into the network, its performance and general trends, thus improving user experience and satisfaction.”
“Radisys is pleased to partner with Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity to deliver a high-performance solution that solves service providers’ scalability challenges,” said Neeraj Patel, vice president and general manager, Software and Services Solutions, Radisys. “Together, we’re able to support European CSPs’ increasing demands for more agile, secure and easily deployable solutions for their virtualized networks and Radisys’ industry-leading FlowEngine complements Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity’s solutions in supporting those demands.”
Press Contact Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity:
Heike Masurek, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity
Rohde & Schwarz Cybersecurity is a leading IT security company that protects companies and public institutions around the world against cyberattacks. The company develops and produces technologically leading solutions for information and network security, including highly secure encryption solutions, next-generation firewalls and software for network analysis and endpoint security. The award-winning and certified IT security solutions range from compact, all-in-one products to customized solutions for critical infrastructures. The product portfolio also includes vulnerability scanners and firewalls for business-critical web applications. To prevent cyberattacks proactively, rather than reactively, our trusted IT solutions are developed following the security-by-design approach. More than 500 people are employed at the current locations in Germany, France and Denmark.
Radisys, a global leader in open telecom solutions, enables service providers to drive disruption with new open architecture business models. Radisys’ innovative disaggregated and virtualized enabling technology solutions leverage open reference architectures and standards, combined with open software and hardware to power business transformation for the telecom industry, while its world-class services organization delivers systems integration expertise necessary to solve communications and content providers’ complex deployment challenges. For more information, visit www.Radisys.com.
Product Brochures: R&S Traffic Analytics Solution
Product Data Sheet: FlowEngine TDE-2000
Case Study: Tier 1 Communication Service Provider, Traffic Analytics Solution for greater business insights